If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.
I reblogged this at like 4am and I’ve spent the whole day thinking about it and randomly laughing
Some Guy Recreated a Bunch of Female Tinder Pics and They’re Glorious
I chose my favorites, but you can find the rest here
"let me make fun of stupid girls and the stupid girl things they do also i have a beard"
This isn’t funny ??!!!???!!!??!!
White boys need to calm down and stop thinking their so funny
I wanna beat this fucking dude up
This week on: people overacting to jokes.
OMG THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM WHITE BOYS OPPRESSING THE POOR WIMMINZZZZ
but it’s fine for Jezebel to host “Women read cringe worthy messages from gay dating apps!”
Y’all are fucking hypocrites.
There’s been photos of girls spoofing selfies of boys, and there have been photos of people of other genders spoofing photos of celebraties.
It’s called parody. As long as they are doing no harm to the original selfier it’s okay. Sit down.
Me and my best friend submitted our house rules application, fingers crossed
a red panda eating sushi.
This is the best thing I have ever seen on the internet.
Life feels better now
Yes, I needed to see this.
If only people actually cared about their character more than their reputation
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- person: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- person: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- person: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- person: well, are they at least free? like how people can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- person: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- person: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.